Whether you're hiking hut-to-hut or heading up to a starlit winter bivvy, the Altus ND50:55 is a versatile women’s four season hiking backpack. Combining fit with ultimate comfort, the Altus has everything you need to get you and all your kit to your next destination.
The Altus ND50:55 provides great load support when hiking, mountaineering or ski touring. Base and side compression, adjustable back length, and forward pull hip belt adjustment achieve a comfortable and stable carry. Made with tough Robic ripstop and weather-resistant HydroShield fabrics, features include TipGripper walking pole attachments, HeadLocker axe attachment system, and daisy chain lash points keep gear securely stashed until needed.
Easy to access and organise, the Altus ND50:55 features zipped side and base entry, zipped divider panel, front stash with large zipped pocket and large stretch mesh side pockets, while an extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 5 litres. A robust all-mountain hiking pack, the Altus ND50:55 helps you carry your load efficiently and comfortably over trail, snow or mountain.
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Side compression straps
- Rain cover
- Hydration compatible
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- ND Lumbar Fit
- Daisy chain lash points
- External zipped lid pocket
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Extendable lid to increase volume by 5 litres
- Zipped side entry for easy access
- Zipped Base entry with zipped divider panel
- Base compression
- Front stash with large zipped pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets