Weatherproof shell jacket for biking
Very waterproof, windproof, very breathable, lightweight, reflectors
Do you like to hop on your bike after work or go for long rides at the weekend? Then the ATLAS TOUR is the ideal jacket for you.
This lightweight shell jacket is made of recycled TEXAPORE fabric, which makes it very waterproof and super breathable – exactly what you need when you’re pushing yourself hard. The jacket is also suitable for challenging day hikes, of course. The hood is helmet compatible, and the reflective detailing ensures that other road users can see you.
We’ve also cut the ATLAS TOUR slightly longer at the back, so your lumbar region isn’t exposed when leaning forward on your bike. Ready to go? Let the fun begin.
- Weight: 502 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- mesh lining made of recycled fabric
- recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- fixed, helmet-compatible hood with safety snap fasteners and adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- reflective detailing
- adjustable hem