Head out on winter hikes and cold weather climbs with our lightweight Cirrus Alpine Jacket. With 100% recycled synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ for durable, high-loft protection, it’s a versatile alpine all-rounder.
The Cirrus Alpine Jacket is built for the mountains. The soft, 30D recycled Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell features a tightly woven down-proof structure with a DWR lining for enhanced weatherproofing. This is paired with recycled synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ with zoned micro-baffle stitch-through construction. Developed to provide the feel and warmth of down using 100% recycled, ultra-fine synthetic fibres, this insulation is water-repellent, compressible, and highly efficient. The Cirrus Alpine Jacket also features a snug under-helmet elasticated hood, harness compatible pockets, easy-stretch glove-friendly cuffs, an adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack.
Hardwearing and flexible, the Cirrus Alpine Jacket delivers plenty of warmth for changeable mountain conditions.
Pertex® Quantum Fabric
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft. With down proof construction, a DWR finish and soft feel, it's a lightweight and packable windproof fabric offering excellent weather protection.
• Insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™
• Under helmet snug fitting elasticated hood
• Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
• Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
• YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
• Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
• Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
• Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
• Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (233g / 8.2oz Size L)
• Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
• Stuff sack included
• Fit: Regular
• Weight: 516g/18.2oz
• Product Code: QIO-59