If you’re heading to the hills for a solo adventure or travelling to high mountains, the Diran ND50:60 is the ideal women’s trekking backpack. With a comfortable and stable carry, the Diran is made for bold and adventurous travel, trekking and camping trips.
The Diran ND50:60 features the V-TRAX™ carry system with adjustable back length and forward pull hip belt, so it’s easy to adjust for the perfect fit. An extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 10 litres, and large bellows side pockets create additional storage.
Access the contents of the Diran ND50:60 easily, with top, front and base entry with a large zipped front panel, ideal for short camping trips when you have to pack and re-pack gear. Essentials stay close to hand with hip belt pockets, while a secure internal lid zipped pocket keeps valuables safely stashed. With a front grab handle, so it’s easy to handle when not on your back, the Diran ND50:60 is ideal for backpacking, travel and trekking holidays.
- Large zipped front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Lower entry with zipped divider panel
- Lower side compression can be routed inside or outside bottle pocket
- Rain cover
- Secure internal lid zipped pocket
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Side compression straps
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Key clip
- Ice axe loop
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- Bellows side pockets for additional storage
- Lash points to allow additional external carry
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 10 litres
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Front grab handle
- Hipbelt pockets
- Hydration compatible