On windy autumn days or cold winter nights, the Dunit W outdoor pants will keep you safe and warm, so you can enjoy your outdoor activities regardless of bad weather and freezing temperatures. The pants feature our mTEX 10,000 weather protection technology which keeps them highly breathable and waterproof, while the mTHERM padding provides great insulation for you to stay warm, even in extreme weather conditions. In addition, the PFC-free finish prevents moisture from getting in, keeping your legs pleasantly dry, while the 2-way stretch fabric gives you the freedom of movement you need. Even when you’re moving quickly, the material adapts perfectly. Additional features include shoe hooks at the hem and five pockets with plenty of storage space. Whether you’re taking a long city trip or exploring the deep woods – the Dunit W will help you reach your destination safe and sound.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- mTHERM: Innovative insulation retains body heat optimally
- Practical boot hook on hem
- 5 pockets provide lots of storage
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish