Very breathable, very waterproof and very windproof winter jacket with recycled PrimaLoft® synthetic fibre insulation
Wind whipping your face. Mile upon mile of empty trails. This is what winter hiking is all about. The BRECON RANGE INSULATED will keep you warm and dry in the coldest regions of the world.
We’ve equipped this robust winter jacket with an extra warm PrimaLoft® synthetic fibre insulation. And it’s good news for the environment, too, because the insulation is made from 100% recycled polyester and is biodegradable.
The TEXAPORE shell fabric protects you from the wind and rain. It is also very breathable, so when things get a bit more energetic, you’ll still feel fit and fresh. Venting zips provide an extra boost of fresh air when you’re on the move.
Critical wear points have been reinforced with highly abrasion resistant fabric for better durability. The adjustable tunnel hood provides extra weather protection.
- winter hiking jacket
- very waterproof, windproof
- very breathable
- very warm
- with hood
- with recycled PrimaLoft® synthetic fibre insulation
- venting zips
- TEXAPORE O2+ RIPSTOP 2L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable ripstop outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1) (hood, shoulders, lower sleeves & lower back)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: microfibre lining with logo print
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation BIO: very warm, light, water repellent, breathable and biodegradable synthetic insulation made of 100% recycled polyester
- venting zips under the arms
- fixed tunnel hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- water resistant zips
- adjustable waist
- adjustable hem