Adding the protection you need in wet or buggy terrain, this Bug/Floor Insert lets you make the most of summer trips in the ultralight Front Range Tarp Shelter. It includes a durable bathtub floor and a full micromesh canopy for airflow and ventilation. Up top, its cone keeps the rainfly off the mesh to prevent drips from condensation. With room to comfortably sleep 4, this spacious tent body also works as a standalone shelter for small groups on warm-weather missions.
- Added Protection: Micromesh body with durable waterproof bathtub floor adds bug/mud protection.
- Easy Setup: Pitches with ski/trekking poles or 5-foot accessory pole (sold separately); ski straps included for easy assembly.
- Dry Inside: Gap between fly and mesh prevents drips & boosts ventilation.
- Easy Access: Large, zippered door matches fly.
- Includes: Tent body, (2) straps for ski/trekking pole assembly, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.