Light, pliant down jacket for extra warmth on winter treks.
Durable, Insulating, Lightweight, Packable
Light and compressible down jacket for chilly winter outings, perfect as a convenient reinforcement garment over a shell jacket. Ethically produced down, recycled polyamide and PFC-free impregnation also make it a sustainable choice. 100% recycled polyamide. Pliant, wind- and water-resistant fabric. Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, rear and lower sleeves. Padded with high-quality ethically produced down. Stitch-through down channels. Adjustable hood with fleece inside collar. Chest pocket with zipper. Two zippered hand pockets. Security pocket inside the right pocket. Two inside storage pockets. Two-way zipper with inside protective flap. Elastic edging at sleeve cuffs. Drawcord adjustment at hem. Repair kit.
- Lightweight and highly compressible down jacket.
- Great as a reinforcement layer on top of or underneath a shell jacket in cold conditions.
- Made from light, recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR, and with double layers of fabric on the shoulders.
- Padded with premium-quality ethically produced down in stitch-through channels.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric on the shoulders, back and lower sleeves.