Looking for a light, soft and cooling walking sock? The All Terrain offers all this and more.
The 1000 Mile All Terrain Sock is made with a merino wool outer layer and a Tactel, wicking inner layer. This unique combination of fibres ensures that the feet maintain a comfortable temperature during activity.
The design of this sock includes air flow channels and top of foot venting allowing air to reach the feet.
When you combine all of these properties together you have the perfect sock for hiking in warm temperatures.
The flat toe seam and double layer construction helps to reduce friction on the skin, helping to reduce the occurrence of blisters.
The arch bracing gives additional support to the foot and a custom fit. Knitted to a crew length, this sock is great for wearing with light walking shoes or trainers.
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Flat toe seam for extra comfort
- Air flow channels for superior breathability
- Charcoal available in Men’s sizing ONLY
- Raspberry available in Ladies sizing ONLY.
- Sizing by UK Shoe Size
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE*
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC*
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN*
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED*
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL*