Waterproof mountaineering and ski touring pack with comprehensive detailing
Made by mountaineers for mountaineers. The MOUNTAINEER 32 is a waterproof mountaineering and ski touring pack that was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck.
The packs in the MOUNTAINEER series were specifically designed for mountain sports with room for all your equipment. The main compartment is waterproof and features a roll-top closure system, so your gear will stay dry.
Climbing equipment (belay device, slings, etc.) can be clipped to the gear loops on the waist belt, so you don’t have to rummage around in the pack to find it. There is a special pouch under the flap at the base of the pack for your crampons, with a lashing loop to secure the head of your ice axe and your trekking poles – a handy feature when you’re travelling. This gear can also be lashed to the outside of the pack for easy access when you’re out on the hill. The lid pocket has plenty of room for food and a shell jacket. And there’s a small zipped pocket on the front for your keys or other important little items. The stow pouch for your water bladder is accessed via a zip at the back.
The anchor shaped zip pullers make it very easy to open and close the pack. The ski lashing straps are reinforced with cut resistant material to protect the pack from sharp ski edges.
The pack is 100% waterproof and dustproof, so your equipment, food and clothing are well protected, even if the weather suddenly turns nasty. If you want to go fast and light, the MOUNTAINEER can be stripped down to make a lightweight soft pack. Simply take out the frame and remove the lid pocket and waist belt.
- mountaineering and ski touring pack
- waterproof, dustproof
- slim design
- fast access to important items of equipment
- robust crampon pouch
- tested and approved by the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck
- bluesign® certified
- 32 litres capacity
- ERGO X-TRANSITION: ergonomically designed back system with reduced contact surfaces for superior back ventilation and flexibility of movement
- 100% waterproof and dustproof
- detachable and adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- detachable waist belt with removable padding
- lashing straps for trekking poles and ice axe
- detachable side compression straps
- cut resistant material on ski lashing straps to protect against sharp edges
- waterproof main compartment with roll-top closure, separate zipped pocket for water bladder, small front pocket with zip, detachable lid pocket with document pouch and key clip inside, robust crampon pouch
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- CHAINTECH 210D: abrasion resistant, high tenacity fabric (body & base)
- SPRING STEEL: flexible, extra durable stainless steel (frame)
- Reinforced gear pocket:1
- Measurements:68 x 31 x 21 cm
- Backlength:M - L (50-58 cm)
- Weight:1650 g (stripped down: 1210 g)
- Capacity:32 Lit.