From the rugged ranges of Alaska to the vast expanses of Antarctica, the Batura Jacket is designed for expedition use in high altitude and polar environments.
Made to withstand the most extreme of conditions this specialist down jacket has been redesigned, shaving nearly 200g off its weight without compromising warmth or protection. Waterproof and exceptionally durable, the Batura represents the pinnacle of our knowledge and experience in down.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power hydrophobic down to provide ultimate warmth, the fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer has been designed to ensure you are completely protected in the harshest of environments.
• Pertex® Quantum inner
• 800FP European Goose Down (450g/ 15.9oz size L)
• Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
• Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
• Bonded narrow box-wall construction
• Down filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
• 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with double storm flap and insulated zip baffle behind
• 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
• 2 YKK® Vislon AquaGuard® chest pockets
• 2 Large internal mesh storage pockets
• Hook and loop cuff tabs
• This down is RDS certified by Control Union 842603.
• Stuff sack
• Fit: Relaxed
• Fabric Inner: Fabric Inner - Pertex® Quantum:,DWR 80/20,0.3cc ,38g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon
• Outer Fabric: Fabric Outer - Pertex® Shield:,10,000 HH,DWR 80/20,95g/m²,45d/45d,100% nylon 6 with Pertex® Shield coating
• Insulation Type: 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (450g / 15.9oz, Size L)
• Weight: 1190g/42oz
• Product Code: QDN-61