Do you live a mixed outdoor life of walking, hiking, climbing and skiing? With recycled fabrics and synthetic insulation, our tough and versatile Women’s Cirrus Jacket is the multi-activity solution you need.
Our warm, lightweight Women’s Cirrus Jacket is the perfect all-rounder for cold, damp mountain environments. With quick drying synthetic materials, it couples a tightly woven recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum shell with micro-baffle stitch-through construction for the ideal balance between weather resistance and warmth. Insulation comes from new Cirrus HL, a recycled down-like synthetic fill with outstanding all-weather loft-retention for 10% more warmth and double the durability of standard Cirrus. The Women’s Cirrus Jacket also features an insulated baffle, elasticated cuffs and an adjustable hem to help retain the heat, as well as an internal security pocket and a pair of harness-compatible outer pockets for easy access to gear on the move.
Ideal as an everyday outer or as a warmth-boosting mid layer for winter walks, cold-weather ascents and backcountry ski tours, the Women’s Cirrus Jacket is one of the most versatile mountain garments available.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 404g/14.2oz
- Product Code: QIO-62
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (162g / 5.7oz Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Packs into pocket