Robust and reliable, the Women's Kangri GTX Jacket is a 70D GORE-TEX® 3-layer mountain waterproof ready for year-round alpine adventures.
Designed for avid adventurers, the Women's Kangri GTX Jacket is a robust and reliable jacket perfect for everything from winter hillwalking to showery scrambles. Made from hardwearing 70D GORE-TEX®, the fit and features of this 3-layer mountain waterproof have been developed to deflect the rain allowing you to get outside whatever the weather.
Providing protection without restricting movement, the Women's Kangri GTX Jacket has a regular fit with articulated sleeves. Large 2-way pit zips allow easy venting on steep ground, and in poor conditions, the hem and hood of the jacket can be quickly adjusted with one hand. The hood fits closely around the face sheltering from wind and rain but still allowing good vision and head-turn. A soft chin guard and a fleece-lined collar add a little luxury and boost comfort, while two generous hand pockets and a smaller internal zipped pocket keep any essentials safe and dry as you focus on the task in hand.
Made with GORE-TEX
For versatile waterproof protection.
- Fit :Regular
- Weight: 555g / 19.5oz
- Outer Fabric: Fabric Outer - GORE-TEX®:,28,000 HH,Less than 9 RET,70D,148 g/m²,100% nylon plain weave with ePTFE membrane and 100% polyester tricot backer
- Product Code: QWG-24
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Fully adjustable mountain hood, with wired and laminated peak
- GORE-TEX® 3-Layer construction waterproof technology (70D)
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets with internal securing clip
- 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips
- Internal zip secure pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated hem and waist drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Reflective branding to chest and rear
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size 12): 72cm/28.3inch