Our classic all-mountain waterproof shell jacket has been updated. Built from recycled GORE-TEX® fabric with a GORE C-KNIT™ backer, the Ladakh GTX Jacket brings you a softer, quieter, more comfortable ascent without compromising on protection.
The new Ladakh GTX Jacket is designed for all-day comfort on mountain ascents, showery scrambles and winter hillwalks. Its three-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with C-KNIT™ backer offers reduced weight, increased breathability and a smooth, soft-touch texture for next-to-skin comfort. The two-way, deep-venting pit zips help improve moisture management and the new jacket also features an advanced, helmet-compatible mountain hood with an integrated wind collar, a laminated peak and windproof three-way adjustment. In addition to a secure internal zipped pocket, quick-stash storage comes from a zipped chest pocket with internal securing clip and a pair of harness-compatible YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets.
Durable, waterproof and windproof, the Ladakh GTX Jacket is a soft and lightweight fast-wicking shell with excellent breathability and unrestricted movement for the broadest possible cross-section of active mountain sports.
• 3-way fully adjustable helmet compatible hood, with wired and laminated peak, roll down hood tab and wind collar
• YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
• Recycled fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology for ultimate comfort
• 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets with internal securing clip
• YKK® AquaGuard® zipped chest pocket
• 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips
• Internal zip secure pocket
• Fully adjustable cuffs & hem
• Centre Back: 80cm / 31.4" (Size L)
• Main Fabric: Recycled 70D GORE-TEX with GORE-TEX® C-KNIT™ backer technology , 174g/m²
• Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with ePTFE membrane and 100% polyamide backer
• Fit: Regular
• Weight: 613.5g/21.6oz
• Product Code: QWG-67