Designed for long days on the rock, the Borealis Pull-On is a lightweight softshell combining wind resistance, high breathability and small packsize. The perfect climbers piece, it's ideal for trips where the rock never ends but conditions can be changeable.
Inspired by the demands of big wall climbing, the lightweight Matrix™single weave fabric with two way stretch and DWR offers complete freedom of movement and protection from the elements. UPF 50+ protects from the sun, while the deep venting YKK® front zip with chin guard and lycra bound cuffs offer adaptability and shelter from the wind as conditions vary. The Pull-On packs down small into the YKK® zipped chest pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack. This can then be clipped to a harness, so its always there when you need it.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 265g / 9.3oz
- Outer Fabric: Fabric Outer - Matrix™:,DWR (C6) 80/20,10cfm,130 g/m²,90d/90d,85% nylon 6 15% elastane
- Product Code: QWS-36
- Deep venting YKK® front zip with chin guard
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with lycra binding
- Lightweight Matrix™ single weave with 2-way stretch and DWR
- YKK® zipped chest pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound cuffs
- Half hem drawcord
- Reflective branding
- UPF 50+
- Fit: Slim