- Very spacious four-season tunnel tent combining low weight and usability with strength and reliability.
- Full height in the inner tent and the very large vestibule provides comfort when having to spend long periods of time inside.
- Clothesline in the vestibule and the inner tent.
- Vestibule has one entrance and lots of space for storing gear.
- Flysheet entrance has strong, auto-lock YKK zipper that won't open in sudden wind gusts.
Spacious and stable four-season tunnel tent with full height in the inner tent and the extra large vestibule. This makes for comfortable tent life and makes it easier to spend long rainy days inside. Perfect for those who want a low-weight but still strong and reliable tent, for four-season use in all conditions but the most extreme. The vestibule has plenty of room for storing gear and cooking. The entrance is on the side making it easy to use the space well. There is a clothesline in the vestibule and the inner tent, that also has practical net pockets for small items. The inner tent and flysheet are raised together. Pole sleeves are colour coded and big enough to accommodate double tent poles (an accessory) in exposed conditions. Large, well-placed vents give excellent airflow. All openings are covered in a fine mesh that keeps out even the smallest, barely visible insects. In warm conditions the door can be fastened in a half-open position – the zipper has an auto-lock function so the wind can’t force it to “creep” – for extra air circulation without rain getting to the inner tent. Attachment points for Gear Loft (an accessory) in the inner tent. The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights – 20 denier in the top part and 40 denier at the bottom where abrasion is most intensive – giving excellent strength despite low weight. Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Abisko Endurance 3 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.