Our award-winning, full-featured waterproof headlamp is now lighter, brighter, and smaller. The Spot 350 features a compact design, updated user interface, and multi-faceted optical lens design that provides a powerful 350 lumens of light, making it the perfect light for pre-work dawn patrols, afterdark trail runs and climbing days that don't always fit into 9 to 5.
– Emits up to 350 lumens on max setting
– PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
– Six-Setting 3 LED battery meter
– Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
– Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
– Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and digital lock mode
– Multifaceted optical lens design
– IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.