A simple, burly on-route pack inspired by our haulbags, the Black Diamond Creek 20 provides durable protection for your essentials, whether you're carrying or hauling. The top-loading design features a drawcord skirt and an integrated, stowable rope strap, while an internal zippered pocket stores your phone, route topo or bars. When it's time to deal with the crux or a thrasher chimney pitch, stow the shoulder straps, remove the waistbelt and haul away. The two top grab handles easily clip to the belay and double as haul points, and mini side daisy chains let you attach shoes or extra gear outside the pack.
- Haul bag inspired pack construction for best in class durability, with quick access skirt to main compartment
- Anodized matte black metal closure buckle
- 15in dedicated external laptop sleeve
- Internal security pocket for wallet and keys when dropping into the climbing gym
- EVA padded back panel and shoulder straps for maximum comfort while commuting
- Flat, low profile front mounted daisy chains
- Adjustable sternum straps and waist belt (both strippable) for a secure fit