Technical trekking trousers with built-in gaiter function. Part of the award-winning Keb series, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. In warm weather, the legs can be zipped off to transform the trousers into a pair of shorts. The removed section has a drawcord at the calf that together with the boot hook transforms it into a gaiter that protects legs in brush-filled terrain. Made in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for freedom of movement, protection and durability.
- Technically advanced trekking trousers with built-in gaiter function.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Zippers above the knee transform the lower part of the trouser legs into gaiters.
- Ventilation zippers from the hips to knees.
- Boot hooks in the leg endings and loops to attach straps or stirrups.