Constructed from three-layer Proflex™ Kinetic 2.0 fabric, it uses an internal PU membrane, sandwiched between a durable nylon woven outer and a soft, fast-wicking inner. This delivers outstanding stretch and breathability for fast-paced scrambles with a slim, athletic cut and articulated knees for easy movement. The adjustable elasticated waist uses a secure silicon grip and the ankles and hem use heavier woven reinforcements to increase durability.
With waterproofing of 20,000mm HH and breathability of up to 20,000g MVTR, the Kinetic 2.0 Pant blends the protection of a hardshell with the comfort of a softshell for outstanding all-day practicality.
• Front of waist kept flat and clear of adjustments to give easy access to fly, and clear of clutter when wearing a harness
• YKK Aquaguard pocket zips
• Semi-elasticated, with integrated belt adjustment
• YKK zippered fly, with a double snap closure
• Dual fabrics provide reinforcement in high wear areas, and additional stretch in other areas
• Articulated knees
• Zippered hem gusset to widen cuff for bigger boots
• Hyperlon cord attachment points at hem
• Main - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 149 gsm/ MVTR: 25,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
• Secondary - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 100gsm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
• Kicker patch: polyamide woven reinforcement
• Fit: Regular
• Weight: 305g / 10.8oz
• Product Code: QWG-72
Feels like a softshell, protects like a hardshell. Proflex™ is our own waterproof membrane offering outstanding comfort at high intensities and in wild weather. Developed to offer stretch and exceptional breathability, the Proflex™ PU membrane has natural elasticity. It works in harmony with recycled knitted or woven fabrics to maintain this stretch and achieve a lightweight, soft, and flexible 3-layer waterproof fabric. The inner fabrics of Proflex™ laminates have excellent wicking properties. They work with the hydrophilic membrane to accelerate the process of moisture movement away from the body and out through the system. A DWR treatment on the face fabric keeps the membrane functioning at its best.