Ideal for wilderness trekking and long distance travelling, the Manaslu 55:70 is a lighter, lower volume backpacking and trekking pack you can rely on to carry your gear securely and comfortably across changeable terrain. With capacity and features to support days or weeks travelling, the Manaslu is the perfect companion for mid-range trips.
The Manaslu 55:70 is made with durable yet lightweight mini ripstop fabric, with a hard-wearing Nylon base. Side and internal compression straps provide a stable carry, and forward pull hip belt adjustment ensures a comfortable fit. An extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 15 litres, while external daisy chain lash points allow external attachments.
Organise and access your gear with front and lower entry, zipped divider panel, front stash pocket, and large stretch mesh side pockets. TipGripper walking pole attachments and HeadLocker axe attachment system store kit securely until you need it, while zipped hip belt pockets keep essentials within reach. The perfect size for modern backpacking, the Manaslu 55:70 is a built for travel across versatile terrain.
- Internal compresion strap
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Side compression straps
- 500D Nylon hard wearing base
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Front grab handle
- Rain cover
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Daisy chain lash points
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles and axes securely
- Extendable lid to increase volume by 15 litres
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Lower entry with zipped divider panel
- Front stash pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket