When there are days between drops and miles between camps, stay strong and push on with the Manaslu 65:80, a robust and versatile backpacking and trekking pack in the classic size, designed to carry large loads in comfort. With capacity and features to support days, weeks or months travelling, the Manaslu is the perfect partner for any adventure.
Ideal for mid-length trips, the Manaslu 65:80 is made with durable yet lightweight mini ripstop fabric, with a hard-wearing Nylon base. Internal and side compression straps provide a stable carry, while forward pull hip belt adjustment ensures a comfortable fit, however long you’re on the move. When you need extra kit, an extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 15 litres.
Organise and access your gear with front and lower entry, zipped divider panel, front stash pocket, and large stretch mesh side pockets. TipGripper walking pole attachments and HeadLocker axe attachment system store kit securely, while zipped hip belt pockets keep essentials within reach. The Manaslu 65:80 is a versatile pack you can rely on to carry your gear securely and comfortably, however large your load.
- Internal compresion strap
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Side compression straps
- 500D Nylon hard wearing base
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Front grab handle
- Rain cover
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Daisy chain lash points
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles and axes securely
- Extendable lid to increase volume by 15 litres
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Lower entry with zipped divider panel
- Front stash pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket