A durable, everyday ski jacket with full seam-sealed protection and modern, subtle color options.
Leave the resort in the rearview—head off trail in the Men's Refuge Ski Jacket. Stay dry with its waterproof/breathable Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer fabric, which is fully taped to prevent leaks. If you work up a sweat, heat-releasing PitZips cool you down. Features like a helmet-compatible hood, fixed powder skirt, water-resistant zipper, and VELCRO® wrist cuffs offer extra weather protection. Stow ski gear in one of the secure pockets.
- 10K/10K Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fixed powder skirt prevents snow from creeping in
- Water-resistant center-front zipper
- Interior zippered and mesh storage pocket; water-resistant chest and zippered handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable hem and VELCRO® cuffs on the exterior
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
- Main Fabric:MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon Oxford 5.4oz/yd.
- Center Back Length:29in