Leather, fabric, combination or padded gloves (for fleece gloves, use Nikwax Polar Proof)
– Sponge-on waterproofing, maintains breathability and grip
– Adds water repellency
– Prolongs life and performance of all leather and fabric gloves
– Ideal for gloves with breathable membranes e.g. Gore-Tex
– Maintains breathability
– Maintains palm grip
– Conditions leather replacing tanning agents in leather gloves
– Can be applied to wet or dry gloves
– Easy to apply – can be used indoors unlike solvent sprays
– Water-Based – environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous
– Does not contain fluorocarbons
– Recommended for Gore-Tex®, SympaTex® & Entrant® lined gloves
– Ensure gloves are clean before waterproofing.
– Shake before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
– Apply evenly, paying attention to seams and stitching.
– After 2 minutes, remove excess with a damp cloth.
For synthetic fabric and insulated gloves air or tumble dry.
For leather gloves air dry only.
Light/coloured leather may darken after treatment. Test on a hidden area first. Do not apply to visor wipe. For fleece gloves use Nikwax® Polar Proof®. For cleaning fabric and insulated gloves use Nikwax® Tech Wash®. For leather gloves use Nikwax® Leather Cleaner.