The dream shoe for steep, aggressive climbing, the Shadow LV is a low-volume downturned Velcro shoe built for pulling HARD. Featuring our extra-sticky Fuse molded rubber with added friction strips for better toe-hooking, and a durable microfiber upper combined with our Engineered Knit Technology tongue, the Shadow LV is ready to send your project.
– LV last—for low volume feet
– Aggressive, downturned last for steep routes and bouldering
– 4.3mm BD BlackLabel-Fuse Rubber outsole is molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
– Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability and comfort
– A combination of printed and molded high friction rubber on top of the foot maximizes durability, dexterity and grip for toe-hooking
– Velcro strap for fit adjustability