Arctic cold. Icy winds. Steep snow. And that's just basecamp. When your adventures start with all of the above, you need gear that’s just as epic—and more. That’s why we’ve completely reinvented our 8000M Suit with our patent-pending WarmCube™ technology. 800-fill-power-goose-down and Pertex Quantum® fabric combine to provide superior wind protection and warmth for summit bid-worthy adventures. Protected by a water-resistant layer of overlapping baffles, the removable liner features 3D WarmCube™ construction that prevents down fill from being displaced and traps heat in the surrounding channels so you stay warm through extreme weather conditions. Adjustable suspenders with a mesh back panel and front detach system customize your fit and improve airflow. The attached hood with insulated muffs offers maximum coverage with an adjustable drawcord at the back that won't interfere with a helmet.
- 800-fill-power-down provides exceptional warmth, loft, and compactability
- Pertex Quantum® fabric is designed to protect from wind and improve the efficiency of insulation
- Removable liner with WarmCube™ construction for ultra-comfortable warmth in extreme conditions when you need it
- Adjustable suspenders with mesh back panel and front detach system for a customized fit and improved airflow
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment and insulated muff
- 4-way water-resistant center front zipper; 4-way rainbow seat zipper with stay-open hook
- Dual internal mesh 1-liter water bottle pockets; Zippered hand and thigh pockets