Bringing a modern look to all-day hiking performance, this pant is slim but not restrictive, and made from durable stretch nylon with articulated knees and plenty of pockets.
When unpredictable heat strikes midday on your climb and cools again as you set up camp at the end, you'll be glad you picked the quick-drying Women's Kodachrome Convertible Pants for your trek. The abrasion-resistant nylon can handle the jagged branches and rough rocks you might encounter, while the stretch construction, articulated knees, and inseam gusset allow for plenty of mobility. A rain shower or two or a leap across a brook won't dampen your spirits, thanks to the durable water-repelling DWR finish. If a hot, sunny trek is on tap, you'll be guarded against harmful rays with UPF-50 protection and a moisture-wicking DriClime® waistband. When it's time to cool off, simply use the leg zippers to convert the pants into 9-inch inseam shorts. Each leg features a colored zipper for easy coordination.
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Pant Legs Zip Off to Convert Into a 9" Inseam Short
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Range of Motion
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Zipper Secure Pocket
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Front Hand Pockets
- Main Fabric:94% Nylon 6% Elastane Plain Weave Peached PFC Free DWR 3.8 oz/yd